Okay, so I only have a couple seconds here! But Hume is going PHENOMENALLY this week with our Junior Highers from Grace. I miss my wife and boys like crazy. Ugh. Other than that, here are a couple quick highlights:
- Everyone for the most part is healthy! Yay! Had a couple of homesick students, but that’s about as bad as it’s been so far. Little welts from paintball and the man game (I’ll explain later).
- Chris Brown, our speaker, is ridiculously amazing. He’s been rocking our worlds every evening. The students are soaking up every moment with him.
- At least 12 of our students made decisions to accept Christ for the first time on Tuesday night! There’ll be another opportunity for more students to respond to what God’s been breathing into them tonight and tomorrow.
- Tim, Larry, Nate and I all had to the belly flop competition on the giant rope swing called Noah’s Nightmare. They were amazing! I sucked.
- Our staff are awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better team this week.
- Pulled all our girls together Monday night and chatted with them. They are doing SOOO WELL!
- Did the same with our guys Wednesday night. They are blowing me away each day as well!
We are poised for some absolute revolution when we come home. No joke. These are the students and the generation that will turn Santa Clarita and beyond upside down for Jesus. I have no doubts about that. Parents, friends, siblings, and other church peeps… watch out. These dudes and dudettes are setting the bar!
See you Saturday around 4ish.